Welcome to Champion Digital Designs
by School Photo Marketing
About Bill Champion
Lecturer, Consultant, Educator.
Bill Champion of Champion Digital Design completed several successful speaking engagements, including a fifth year at IPI Member’s Retreat. Topics included “Making the most of your Sports Photography Business”.
As Sports Host he participated in the SPAC , School Photographers Association of California Conference. Topics included developing and incorporating cutting-edge graphics into production workflows.
Bill is sponsored by Timestone Software.
Topics covered in his speaking engagements include (Check out the links for detailed information) increasing profits in sports photography as well as reviewing new innovative products and work flow methods to keep production costs low.
Bill will introduce ways to acquire new clients as well as methods that will assure retention of present customers. Focus will be on using chroma key, graphics and templates to create products that will set you apart from your competition.
- Demonstrating how to create multi-pose products usually done by hand on a volume basis.
- Debuting the concept “Virtual Groups” with expertise in automating the process.
- Integrating dynamic graphics, creative templates and maximizing work flow software is the key to producing cutting edge products without the cost and labor of custom builds.
- Today your sports products need to stand out and cost less for you to produce.
- Incorporating innovative products, workflow scenarios and marketing strategies that are focused on increasing sales and cutting waste.
Bill Champion has been a photographer and manager for over 20 years. Over the course of his career Bill has been instrumental in providing photography services to over 300 schools in several states and more than 250,000 heads in sports photography (and counting).As Marketing Manager and Technical Advisor to Champion Digital Design, Bill provides cutting-edge graphics and workflow support to customers worldwide.
A new endeavor, Bill will provide technology consulting and professional services, providing turn-key solutions to Photography businesses. Through online and onsite consultation, Bill shares his knowledge and experience, as well as providing cutting edge services and software support.
Bill is also a lecturer, consultant and educator. Motivating the photographic community – from beginners to seasoned professionals in the photographic industry, with sponsorship by Industry Leaders.